Texas Orthopedics is the largest provider of comprehensive musculoskeletal services in Central Texas. We provide specialized expertise and broad experience in the areas of general orthopedics, sports medicine, joint replacement, spine, foot, ankle, hand, shoulder, elbow surgery and non-operative spine and neck care. Six locations in Northwest Austin, Central Austin, South Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park and Marble Falls to better serve you.
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Monday, December 23, 2013
Every year during this charitable season, Texas Orthopedics finds a way to give back to the community. Through the local charity Partnerships for Children, we've focused our giving to the littlest and most vulnerable members of our Central Texas community - abused and neglected children who are in the care of Child Protective Services.
The response from our physicians and staff has been overwhelming. Twenty-two children will have a brighter and merrier holiday filled with toys, clothes and other important needs. Happy Holidays!
Keep up with Texas Orthopedics news! Follow us on Facebook and Twitter (@TexasOrthopedic)
Friday, December 20, 2013
Congrats, Dr. Bergin!
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
- Don't hang lights in the rain
- Never put a ladder or stool on a slippery or wet surface
- Never plug lights in if you are near water or ice
- Be careful if it's windy. A gust could knock you off balance
- Always decorate in daylight and watch out for old nails, staples and broken bulbs from years past
- Never hang over an edge from the roof to hang lights
- Make sure the ladder you use is wide-based and in good condition to handle your weight and body size. Don't stand on the very top of the ladder.
- Don't mix alcohol with decorating - that can be downright dangerous.
- Have someone present with you while hanging the lights to get help should an accident occur
Monday, December 2, 2013
Learn more about non-surgical arthritis treatment options as well as total hip and total knee replacement surgery at Arthritis Camp! Refreshments are served. Bring your friends and family!
Date: Thursday, December 5th
Time: 5 PM to 7 PM
Location: Northwest Austin, 4700 Seton Center Pkwy, Ste. 200, Austin, 78759
Speaker: Marc DeHart, MD
- ► 2016 (107)
- ► 2015 (103)
- ► 2014 (109)
- ▼ December (6)
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► 2011 (39)