Texas Orthopedics is the largest provider of comprehensive musculoskeletal services in Central Texas. We provide specialized expertise and broad experience in the areas of general orthopedics, sports medicine, joint replacement, spine, foot, ankle, hand, shoulder, elbow surgery and non-operative spine and neck care. Six locations in Northwest Austin, Central Austin, South Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park and Marble Falls to better serve you.
Monday, October 31, 2016
- There was a 78 percent increase in soccer-related injuries reported in hospital emergency departments, with the annual rate of injuries soaring by 111 percent.
- The majority of injuries occurred from falling or when a player was struck by another player or the ball.
- Girls were more prone to knee or ankle injuries than boys.
- 22 percent were soft tissue injuries (to a muscle, ligament, or tendons).
- Concussions accounted for 7 percent of all injuries.
Monday, October 24, 2016
Monday, October 17, 2016
- ▼ October (9)
- ► 2015 (103)
- ► 2014 (109)
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► 2011 (39)