- Put on any accessories you need, like sunglasses or earpieces, prior to starting the car.
- Enter all addresses into your navigation system, or load music into the sound system, before driving away.
- Pull over and stop your car in a safe area before tending to kids, pets, or having an in-depth phone conversation.
Texas Orthopedics is the largest provider of comprehensive musculoskeletal services in Central Texas. We provide specialized expertise and broad experience in the areas of general orthopedics, sports medicine, joint replacement, spine, foot, ankle, hand, shoulder, elbow surgery and non-operative spine and neck care. Six locations in Northwest Austin, Central Austin, South Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park and Marble Falls to better serve you.
Monday, May 2, 2016
- Texas Orthopedics and X Games Austin
- Welcome Austin Skeletal Trauma Specialists
- Changing Gait Pattern
- 6 Reasons For A Strong Upper Body
- Dr. Bergin on Retirees in Tiny Houses
- Scared of Sports After ACL Repair?
- Tennis and Shoulder Injuries
- Dr. John E. McDonald Joins AOSSM Research Committe...
- High Heels and Arthritis
- Distracted Driving / Decide to Drive
- ▼ May (10)
- ► 2015 (103)
- ► 2014 (109)
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► 2011 (39)