Texas Orthopedics is the largest provider of comprehensive musculoskeletal services in Central Texas. We provide specialized expertise and broad experience in the areas of general orthopedics, sports medicine, joint replacement, spine, foot, ankle, hand, shoulder, elbow surgery and non-operative spine and neck care. Six locations in Northwest Austin, Central Austin, South Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park and Marble Falls to better serve you.
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
The percentrage of patients with high-deductible health insurance plans is growing, according to DailyFinance.com. As a result, patients are becoming more price conscious about their health care choices.
Motley Fool writer and DailyFinance.com contributor, Beth Orenstein, consulted several physicians on ways patients can save money. Texas Orthopedics' surgeon, Dr. Barbara Bergin, was one of a handful interviewed.
Click here to read her response.
Check out Dr. Bergin on @Daily-Finance "Surviving Your High-Deductible Health Plan" http://aol.it/1pM1sle
- ► 2016 (107)
- ► 2015 (103)
- Three Reasons Girl Athletes are at Risk for ACL In...
- June is National Scoliosis Awareness Month
- Serious Injuries Sideline US Players During World ...
- Dr. Barbara Bergin on DailyFinance.com
- Recover Right, Take it From the XGame Athlete
- ACL Injury Strike Dallas Cowboys
- Avoiding the Unavoidable Skateboard Injury
- It’s National Hand Therapy Week at Texas Orthopedi...
- It's National Running Day... are You Wearing the R...
- Physician Extenders - What are they?
- ▼ June (10)
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► 2011 (39)