Texas Orthopedics is the largest provider of comprehensive musculoskeletal services in Central Texas. We provide specialized expertise and broad experience in the areas of general orthopedics, sports medicine, joint replacement, spine, foot, ankle, hand, shoulder, elbow surgery and non-operative spine and neck care. Six locations in Northwest Austin, Central Austin, South Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park and Marble Falls to better serve you.
Thursday, June 5, 2014
Hand therapists provide important services after medical treatment allowing patients to function normally in their daily lives. Texas Orthopedics is proud to have three certified hand therapists that work closely with our patients suffering from various conditions like arthritis and carpel tunnel syndrome.
From biking to gardening to safe turkey carving tips, ASHT offers these important safety and prevention advice when it comes to protecting your hands from serious injuries.
Keep up with Texas Orthopedics news! Follow us on Facebook and Twitter (@TexasOrthopedic)
- ► 2016 (107)
- ► 2015 (103)
- Three Reasons Girl Athletes are at Risk for ACL In...
- June is National Scoliosis Awareness Month
- Serious Injuries Sideline US Players During World ...
- Dr. Barbara Bergin on DailyFinance.com
- Recover Right, Take it From the XGame Athlete
- ACL Injury Strike Dallas Cowboys
- Avoiding the Unavoidable Skateboard Injury
- It’s National Hand Therapy Week at Texas Orthopedi...
- It's National Running Day... are You Wearing the R...
- Physician Extenders - What are they?
- ▼ June (10)
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► 2011 (39)