- Never use a broken or damaged ladder, or one that has bent or uneven rungs.
- Wipe off any mud, grease, oil, or other slippery substance that might be on the ladder. Check your shoes too for slippery soles, and never wear flip-flops when climbing a ladder.
- Make sure the ladder is set up on stable, even ground, or flooring.
- Position ladder away from chandeliers, electrical wires, tree limbs, or any other obstructions.
- Have someone near you, within shouting distance, when on a ladder in case you fall.
- Face the ladder rungs while climbing, not the other way around.
- Do not stand on the top rung, or above any marked levels.
Texas Orthopedics is the largest provider of comprehensive musculoskeletal services in Central Texas. We provide specialized expertise and broad experience in the areas of general orthopedics, sports medicine, joint replacement, spine, foot, ankle, hand, shoulder, elbow surgery and non-operative spine and neck care. Six locations in Northwest Austin, Central Austin, South Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park and Marble Falls to better serve you.
Monday, November 28, 2016
- ▼ November (8)
- ► 2015 (103)
- ► 2014 (109)
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► 2011 (39)