Texas Orthopedics is the largest provider of comprehensive musculoskeletal services in Central Texas. We provide specialized expertise and broad experience in the areas of general orthopedics, sports medicine, joint replacement, spine, foot, ankle, hand, shoulder, elbow surgery and non-operative spine and neck care. Six locations in Northwest Austin, Central Austin, South Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park and Marble Falls to better serve you.
Tuesday, August 18, 2015
We often hear about knee or hip replacment surgeries. But did you know that there are also ankle replacement procedures?
Dr. Brannan Smoot, Orthopedic Surgeon at Texas Orthopedics, says that while ankle replacement surgery is still an uncommon procedure, because of recent refinements, we will likely see more of these types of surgeries in the future.
Watch Dr. Smoot's interview with KXAN-TV to learn more about this procedure.
- ► 2016 (107)
- Aches and Pains From Too Much Standing
- Becker's Review Interviews Dr. Bergin on Obesity a...
- Picking the Right Backpack for Your Kid's Back
- Dr. Smoot on KXAN: Ankle Replacement Surgeries Tak...
- Texas Orthopedics Announces Bundled Payment Initia...
- Freescale Employees Receive Sports Injury Tips fro...
- Dr. Tyler Goldberg, Jard Bush, PA-C, Gives Back Th...
- Flat Feet and Lower Back Pain
- Triathlon Training Tips
- ▼ August (9)
- ► 2014 (109)
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► 2011 (39)