- Arthritis is the most common cause of disability, with half of all U.S. adults age 65 and over suffering from the disease.
- Two-thirds of arthritis sufferers are actually under the age of 65.
- Osteoporosis affects 10 million Americans, with an estimated 19 million more currently at risk.
- One in two women, and one in four men, age 50 years and older, will suffer an osteoporosis-related fracture.
- Twenty percent of hip fracture patients, over age 50, will die within one year of the injury.
Texas Orthopedics is the largest provider of comprehensive musculoskeletal services in Central Texas. We provide specialized expertise and broad experience in the areas of general orthopedics, sports medicine, joint replacement, spine, foot, ankle, hand, shoulder, elbow surgery and non-operative spine and neck care. Six locations in Northwest Austin, Central Austin, South Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park and Marble Falls to better serve you.
Monday, March 28, 2016
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2015 (103)
- ► 2014 (109)
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► 2011 (39)