- One group received $1.40 each day that they hit the 7,000-step goal.
- The second group was entered into a daily lottery, but participants were only eligible to collect their cash reward if they reached 7,000 steps the day before.
- The third group was given $42 upfront each month, and $1.40 was taken away each day that the goal was not met.
Texas Orthopedics is the largest provider of comprehensive musculoskeletal services in Central Texas. We provide specialized expertise and broad experience in the areas of general orthopedics, sports medicine, joint replacement, spine, foot, ankle, hand, shoulder, elbow surgery and non-operative spine and neck care. Six locations in Northwest Austin, Central Austin, South Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park and Marble Falls to better serve you.
Monday, April 11, 2016
- Dr. Barbara Bergin Featured on Forbes.com
- Dr. Savage Shares Cycling Accident Experience with...
- Improving Balance
- Sleep is Key in College Athletics
- Incentives to Exercise
- Preseason (Baseball) Arm Injury Prevention Program...
- Statesman Cap10K and Race Tips
- Texas Orthopedics Opens Urgent Injury Clinic
- Digital Fitness Devices Empowering Patients
- ▼ April (9)
- ► 2015 (103)
- ► 2014 (109)
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► 2011 (39)