Texas Orthopedics is the largest provider of comprehensive musculoskeletal services in Central Texas. We provide specialized expertise and broad experience in the areas of general orthopedics, sports medicine, joint replacement, spine, foot, ankle, hand, shoulder, elbow surgery and non-operative spine and neck care. Six locations in Northwest Austin, Central Austin, South Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park and Marble Falls to better serve you.
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
- ► 2016 (107)
- ► 2015 (103)
- Dr. Bergin Receives Distinguished Alumni Award
- Compound in Green Tomatoes Linked to Muscle Growth...
- Dr. Marc DeHart Named 2014 President of Texas Orth...
- Baseball Injuries
- Thinking Like an Athlete Will Boost Your Workout
- 7 Health Benefits You Get from Regular Exercise
- A FAST Procedure to Treat Tennis Elbow
- Study Finds Milk Might Slow Knee Osteoarthritis Pr...
- Achilles Tears: It’s Not Just Superstar Athletes T...
- Ugly Truth about High Heels
- Tips for Keeping up Your Garden with Your Back and...
- Study Finds Extreme Sports Pose High Risk for Head...
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► 2011 (39)