Texas Orthopedics is the largest provider of comprehensive musculoskeletal services in Central Texas. We provide specialized expertise and broad experience in the areas of general orthopedics, sports medicine, joint replacement, spine, foot, ankle, hand, shoulder, elbow surgery and non-operative spine and neck care. Six locations in Northwest Austin, Central Austin, South Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park and Marble Falls to better serve you.
Monday, July 21, 2014
- ► 2016 (107)
- ► 2015 (103)
- What's a Jones Fracture? More on Longhorn QB David...
- How Old is Too Old for Hip, Knee Surgery?
- Best Part of Being Austin Aces' Sports Medicine Pr...
- Many Helping Hands for Habitat Humanity
- Beat the Heat, But Watch Where you Dive!
- Calf, Ankle, Back, Oh My! 5 Common Tennis Injuries...
- Texas Orthopedics Physicians Get Big Kudos in Texa...
- Bad Posture at Work Leads to Bad Posture All the T...
- Why We're Excited About Austin Aces
- ▼ July (9)
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► 2011 (39)