Texas Orthopedics is the largest provider of comprehensive musculoskeletal services in Central Texas. We provide specialized expertise and broad experience in the areas of general orthopedics, sports medicine, joint replacement, spine, foot, ankle, hand, shoulder, elbow surgery and non-operative spine and neck care. Six locations in Northwest Austin, Central Austin, South Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park and Marble Falls to better serve you.
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
A big kudos is in order for five Texas Orthopedics physicians who have been named to Super Doctor
2014 Rising Stars List in the July issue of Texas Monthly Magazine. Congratulations to:
Dr. Michael Loeb
Dr. Christopher Danney
Dr. Brian Hardy
Dr. Kenneth Bunch
Dr. Ai Mukai
The selection process entails identifying physicians who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Super Doctors is a selective and diverse listing of outstanding doctors, representing consumer-oriented medical specialties.
To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, candidates must be active physicians who have been fully-licensed to practice for approximately 10 years or less.
While approximately 5 percent of the physicians within the respective state or region are named to Super Doctors, no more than 2.5 percent are named to the Rising Stars list. You can find that list at superdoctors.com.
Keep up with Texas Orthopedics news by following us on Facebook and Twitter (@Texas Orthopedic).
- ► 2016 (107)
- ► 2015 (103)
- What's a Jones Fracture? More on Longhorn QB David...
- How Old is Too Old for Hip, Knee Surgery?
- Best Part of Being Austin Aces' Sports Medicine Pr...
- Many Helping Hands for Habitat Humanity
- Beat the Heat, But Watch Where you Dive!
- Calf, Ankle, Back, Oh My! 5 Common Tennis Injuries...
- Texas Orthopedics Physicians Get Big Kudos in Texa...
- Bad Posture at Work Leads to Bad Posture All the T...
- Why We're Excited About Austin Aces
- ▼ July (9)
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► 2011 (39)